Our Philosophy of Learning
- All individuals have a right to learn and a right to literacy, so they can better participate in their community.
- We treat each one according to their ability helping them reach their potential.
- We use a learner-centred approach whereby learners decide what they want to learn.
- We believe that every place is a learning place.
- We value a tutorial partnership where learner and tutor respect and learn from each other.
- We value the contributions learners, volunteers and partners make in the learning experience.
The routine of our Homework Club
The focus determines the activities that tutors and students do together in the homework club. Activities include:
- Studying for tests
- Engaging in creative writing activities
- Working on math facts and concepts
- Completing homework assignments
- Reading books and novels
- Braingym activities based on the subject and brain profile of the learner
Healthy snacks ensure that everyone has the energy to have fun and learn. They also provide an important time for students and tutors to socialize. Water is essential.
Homework Club Rules
- Come to learn
- Have fun
- Be on time
- Bring homework
- Do not disrupt others
- Respect other students, tutors and our space
<Cost is R880 per month Monday to Friday 14:00 – 17:00 Maths, English, Afrikaans, LO Science – Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences Business, Economics, CAT, IT, Accounting (upon request) Call 076 463 0666 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org